No other table can offer the elegance
of this fine piece of furniture. The nobility of its graceful
lines can only enhance the most lavish home decoration.
The Majesty is assembled piece by piece. All pieces are fitted together and numbered in our workshop just like in the good old days. The Majesty is entirely made of solid oak, mahogany, maple, cherry or walnut and it comes with Rams Head or Ball and Claw legs. We offer an unlimited choice of stains and finishes designed to bring out the full beauty of the wood species selected.
|Sizes Available||Playing Surface||Legs||Type||Slate||Approximate Weight lbs|
|3 ½’ x 7’||36” x 78”||4||Pool or Snooker||1" Framed||581|
|4' x 8'||44" x 88"||4||Pool or Snooker||1" Framed||801|
|4 ½’ x 9’||50” x 100”||4||Pool or Snooker||1" Framed||970|
|5’ x 10’||56” x 112”||6||Snooker||1" Framed||1218|
|6’ x 12’||70” x 140”||8||Snooker||1 1/2" Framed||2445|
|Available Finishes:||Unlimited choice of stains|
|Wood Type:||Solid Oak, Maple, Mahogany, Cherry or Walnut|
|Leg Styles:||Rams Head or Ball and Claw|
|Warranty:||Canada Billiard's Life Time Warranty|
and installation by Certified Billiard Mechanics
(ask about delivery in areas outside the GTA)
|Equipment Package:||F.G. Bradley's Deluxe Starter Package|
1. Solid Base frame: The base frame which is constructed of 8/4 high quality solid hardwood specially selected to meet our quality standards is assembled with bolts and dowels.
2. Slate mounting blocks: First quality large solid wood blocks. They provide the secure mounting of the slate to the frame.
3. 1” Slate: Premium slate from the best quarries, 1" thick, in three pieces. The framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. This slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Choice of more than 20 different colours of high quality wool and nylon blend cloth.
5. Solid Oak Rails: Solid oak rails and aprons are bolted to the slate so they will always provide lively bounce for every shot! This unique rail anchoring system uses steel plates embedded precisely in the solid hardwood to keep rails secure and true. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Master Speed" natural rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Inlaid diamond pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Matching leather pockets with #6 iron for pool tables and #10 iron for snooker tables. The openings meet exact BCA specifications.
9. Legs: Solid wood legs for maximum solidity and a classic look.
10. Exclusive leg levelers: Canada Billiard tables incorporate steel levelers inserted into the leg with a tapped bushing to allow leveling on almost any surface. This provides you with a clean looking and more stable table.
11. Finish: Numerous coats of carefully applied stains and lacquers ensure peerless quality, durability and a sumptuous finish that will bring out the beauty of the exotic wood cabinet. Unlimited choice of stains. Mirror finish is already included on mahogany, walnut or cherry tables, and available as an option on maple tables, not available on oak tables. Piano finish available at an extra charge on all solid wood tables.