Old world styling, built with state of the art technology for a beautiful and solid table that you will pass down through generation after generation. The Duchess’ solid oak rails feature diamond inlay pearlized sights with its magnificent decorative rails and mouldings made of solid oak, double arch frame and adjustable Ram's Head legs, the Duchess will surely please all members of the family.
|Sizes Available||Playing Surface||Legs||Type||Slate||Approximate Weight lbs|
|4’ x 8’||44” x 88”||4||Pool or Snooker||1" Framed||732|
|4 ½’ x 9’||50” x 100”||4||Pool or Snooker||1" Framed||880|
|Available Finishes:||Unlimited choice of stains|
|Wood Type:||Solid Oak and Oak Veneer|
|Leg Styles:||Rams Head|
|Warranty:||Canada Billiard's Life Time Warranty|
and installation by Certified Billiard Mechanics
(ask about delivery in areas outside the GTA)
|Equipment Package:||F.G. Bradley's Deluxe Starter Package|
1. Solid Base frame: 1 5/8" thick base frame laminated with oak, for maximum rigidity and stability. Assembled with inserts and bolts for lasting strength. Arch base frame.
2. Slate mounting blocks: First quality large solid wood blocks. They provide the secure mounting of the slate to the frame.
3. 1” Slate: Premium slate from the best quarries, 1" thick, in three pieces. The framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. This slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Choice of more than 20 different colours of high quality wool and nylon blend cloth.
5. Solid Oak Rails: Solid oak rails and aprons are bolted to the slate so they will always provide lively bounce for every shot! This unique rail anchoring system uses steel plates embedded precisely in the solid hardwood to keep rails secure and true. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Master Speed" natural rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Inlaid diamond pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Matching leather pockets with #6 iron for pool tables and #10 iron for snooker tables. The openings meet exact BCA specifications.
9. Legs: Solid wood "Rams Head" legs for maximum solidity and a classic look.
10. Exclusive leg levelers: Canada Billiard tables incorporate steel levelers inserted into the leg with a tapped bushing to allow leveling on almost any surface. This provides you with a clean looking and more stable table.
11. Decorative corner moldings: Superb solid oak decorative corner moldings assembled with inserts and bolts.
12. Finish: Numerous coats of carefully applied stains and lacquers ensure peerless quality, durability and a sumptuous finish that will bring out the beauty of the oak.