Canada Billiard has become known for its cutting edge contemporary furniture. The tradition of quality combined with intentionally unique and distinctive design continues with the Bridge table. Customize 7', 8' or 9' sizes with endless finish and cloth choices and either a solid wood or aluminum leg structure. Cross over to the extraordinary
|Sizes Available||Playing Surface||Legs||Type||Slate||Approximate Weight lbs|
|3 ½' x 7'||38" x 76"||2||Pool||1" Framed||728|
|4' x 8'||44” x 88”||2||Pool||1" Framed||895|
|4 ½' x 9'||50” x 100”||2||Pool||1" Framed||1112|
14 Standard Stains - Unlimited Choice of Custom Stains
|Wood Type:||Solid Birch|
|Leg Styles:||Solid Birch or Tubular Aluminum Rectangles|
|Warranty:||Canada Billiard's Life Time Warranty|
and installation by Certified Billiard Mechanics
(ask about delivery in areas outside the GTA)
|Equipment Package:||F.G. Bradley's Deluxe Starter Package|
1. Base Frame: The base frame is constructed of 1 ¾” thick solid white birch.
2. Slate mounting blocks: First quality large solid wood blocks. They provide secure mounting of the slate to the frame.
3. Slate: Premium 1 " thick slate from the best quarries. The framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. The slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Choice of more than 20 different colours of high quality wool and nylon blend cloth.
5. Solid Hardwood Rails: Solid hardwood rails are covered in a complimentary billiard cloth and are bolted to the slate so they will always provide lively bounce for every shot! This unique rail anchoring system uses steel plates embedded precisely in the solid hardwood to keep rails secure and true. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional "Masterspeed" rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Inlaid diamond pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
8. Pockets: Matching leather pockets. The openings conform to BCA standards.
9. Legs: Modern rectangular Solid Birch or optional aluminum tube coated with superior quality “Tiger Drylac” powder paint.
10. Exclusive Leg Levelers: Canada Billiard tables incorporate steel levelers with none-slip rubber feet inserted into the leg with a tapped bushing to allow leveling on almost any surface. This provides you with a clean looking and more stable table.
11. Finish: Numerous coats of carefully applied finishes ensure a peerless quality and durable finish. Unlimited choice of stains are available.