Canada’s most popular commercial table “The Black Crown II” is selected for most major tournaments in the country. Built with precision state of the art numerically controlled machinery, the Black Crown is a must when looking for maximum durability, solidity and appearance. The Black Crown is the first choice of billiard clubs and recreation centres.
At a full 2 ¼” thick, the Black Crown has the best commercial frame in the industry. Burn, stain, and scratch-resistant laminate covered hardwood rails, are enhanced with protective chrome or copper finished anodized aluminum mouldings. Plated zinc leg levellers ensure precise, easy levelling. The Black Crown comes with a Simonis #860 long wear cloth on an extra thick 1 1/4” premium quality framed slate. It's the winning combination!
|Sizes Available||Playing Surface||Legs||Type||Slate||Approximate Weight lbs|
3 ½’ x 7’
|36” x 78”||Pedestal||Pool||1" Framed||648|
|4' x 8'||44" x 88"||Pedestal||Pool or Snooker||
1 1/4" Framed
|4 ½’ x 9’||50” x 100”||Pedestal||Pool or Snooker||
1 1/4" Framed
|6’ x 12’||70” x 140”||Pedestal||Pool or Snooker||
1 1/2" Doweled
|Available Finishes:||Black with Chrome or Copper finished Hardware|
|Wood Type:||Laminate Covered hardwood|
|Warranty:||Canada Billiard's Life Time Warranty|
and installation by Certified Billiard Mechanics
(ask about delivery in areas outside the GTA)
|Equipment Package:||F.G. Bradley's Deluxe Starter Package|
1. Base frame: The frame is made of premium quality plywood laminated together to a 2 1/4" thickness, for maximum rigidity. The Black Crown has the best commercial billiard table base frame in the industry.
2. Slate: Premium slate, 1 ¼ -inch thick, in three pieces, for sizes 7', 8' and 9'. 1 1/2 inch doweled unframed slate, in five pieces, for the 6’ x 12’. The framed slate extends underneath the rails for consistent play. This slate is precision-machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
3. Cloth: Simonis #860 a virgin worsted wool cloth, extremely resistant to wear and tear, ensures a uniform speed, easy to maintain and clean. To play your best game...
4. Leg stabilizer: Sturdy pedestal legs with stretcher in between for maximum support.
5. Leg levellers: Zinc leg levellers, with a chrome finish, are attached to leg with a threaded bushing fitted into the hardwood super-structure. This means the table is always on a solid footing and perfectly level playing surface can easily be maintained.
6. Aprons: Burn, stain, and scratch-resistant for a longer service life.
7. Trims: Antique copper finished anodized aluminum apron extrusions, rail trim mouldings and apron "J" mouldings prevent rail damages and add a touch of class to the table.
8. Rails: Burn, stain, and scratch-resistant laminate covered solid wood rails are bolted directly to the slate. The unique rail anchoring system uses large adjustable flat nut plates which allow the rails to be precisely positioned and pulled down permanently to the slate, eliminating vibration and providing true rebound. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides true, quite ball bounce.
9. Cushions: Professional "Masterspeed" rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
10. Pockets: Heavy duty molded pockets are screwed into the side and corner castings. Corner and side castings are made of zinc with chrome finish for durability. Pocket openings meet exact BCA specifications.
11. Sights: Inlaid pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for a consistent play.
12. Score counters: Two built-in, professional-style, score counters upon request.
13. Racks: Two aluminum bridge racks and one triangle rack.