Referencing everything from traditional shapes to industrial details, the “Urban Rustic” style of this table creates a warm and comfortable atmosphere with a sense of relaxed elegance. Here the distinctive wood grains and distressed finishes of Red Pine highlight rustic warmth with an antique grey stain, while bringing a one-of-a-kind feel to your home Three sizes available: 3 1/2' x 7', 4' x 8' or 4 ½ x 9.
|Sizes Available||Playing Surface||Legs||Type||Slate||Approximate Weight lbs|
|3 ½' x 7'||38" x 76"||4||Pool||1" Framed||728|
|4' x 8'||44” x 88”||4||Pool||1" Framed||895|
|4 ½' x 9'||50” x 100”||4||Pool||1" Framed||1112|
Antique Silver or optional custom stains
|Wood Type:||Red Pine|
|Leg Styles:||Four Post Trestle Legs|
|Warranty:||Canada Billiard's Life Time Warranty|
and installation by Certified Billiard Mechanics
(ask about delivery in areas outside the GTA)
|Equipment Package:||F.G. Bradley's Deluxe Starter Package|
1. Base Frame: The base frame is constructed of premium quality plywood, laminated to a thickness of 2 1/4” to ensure maximum strength and rigidity. The best frame of any table within the billiard industry!
2. Slate mounting blocks: First quality large solid wood blocks. They provide secure mounting of the slate to the frame.
3. Slate: Three piece 1” thick premium slate from the best quarries. The framed slate extends underneath the rails to provide consistent play. Slate is precision machined level to within 10/1000 of an inch.
4. Cloth: Choice of more than 20 different colours of high quality wool and nylon blend cloth.
5. Rails: Solid Red Pine rails are covered in a complimentary billiard cloth and are bolted to the slate so they will always provide lively bounce for every shot! This unique rail anchoring system uses steel plates embedded precisely in the solid hardwood to keep rails secure and true. This method allows for optimal performance of the natural gum rubber cushion and provides a truer rebound.
6. Cushions: Professional “Master Speed®” rubber cushions provide true rebound and maximum accuracy.
7. Sights: Inlaid diamond pearl sights have a maximum tolerance of 10/1000 of an inch for consistent play.
8. Pockets: Matching leather pockets. The openings conform to BCA standards.
9. Legs: Solid red pine.
10. Exclusive table levellers: Canada Billiard tables incorporate steel levelers with none-slip rubber feet inserted into the leg with a tapped bushing to allow leveling on almost any surface. This provides you with a clean looking and more stable table.
11. Finish: Standard with Antique Grey. Unlimited choice of stains are available.